Cephalate discriminates between the Sun Sign Aries and the “Half-Aries”-> is there a reason behind?
The Moon Sign review
- The Moon Sign predestines who you are. The Moon Sign represents your inner beauty.
- It can tell about your emotions level (is your emotions varies? or just fixed in a few emotions?…)
- It also tells about your deep, natural instinct, your unconscious reactions.
- The Moon sign also defines what you like in general (of course, it tells a little bit who partner you like you). Besides, your feelings are partly ruled by the Moon Sign.
- And for the rest -> please click on the button below to read again about the Moon Sign.
The Sun Sign review
For the Sun Sign, you have been known it with the difference names such as the star signs, the Zodiacs, and horoscope. Those terms are interchangeable, but the Sun Sign is more special mentioning to the Astrology Sun Sign.
The Star Sign is the term based on Astronomy, Cosmology since they look at the star constellation in the sky
And the Zodiacs plus Horoscopes also are a different term from the Sun Sign under Astrology view.
Here is the Sun Sign definition from astrologers:
The common term used for the sign of the zodiac which the Sun was in at the time of an individual’s birth.
If someone says, “I am a Leo,” or “She is a Capricorn,” he refers to the person’s sun sign.
Sun signs are the basis of most popular astrology such as newspaper astrology columns, but professional astrologers see sun signs as too simplistic on their own to substitute for a full horoscope interpretation that includes all of the planets, houses/ axes
andadditional sensitive points.
“Sign of the zodiac” however remains the correct term, whereas the term “star sign” blurs the distinction between zodiac sign and star constellation.
And for the Zodiac definition, Gne would refer to Wikipedia about it 🙂
The Sun Sign lets us know about:
- Who the person you will become
- The normal self when you are in control when you have the common sense with you
- What are matters to you
- Your belief in general life and in the religion.
- How you deal with new things
- Your strength skills
|The Sun Sign||The Moon Sign|
|Normal self with common sense||A different self at the emotional moment |
(This will be the same if your Sun Sign is the same with your Moon Sign )
|What you want |
(Sometimes, it doesn’t clear. Besides, the Mars planet also is the factor to identify your wants)
|Things you feel like you need |
|Active mode when the new things comes||When you are in your comfort zone|
|When you are in control||Unconscious systems and behaviors|
|Point of view about the Present||Nostalgia about the Past|
|Life principal goals, different momentary goals, your action’s purposes||[when you are lazy?]|
|Ego, what makes sense to you||Emotions, feelings|
|The Adult outside||The hidden childish|
That’s it for The Sun Sign vs Moon Sign. Actually, Gne can share more about the aspect creating by the Sun Sign and the Moon Sign, but that is a different category.